Monday, March 8, 2010

So look who finally asked me some questions..

I was thinking my BFF was just gonna ignore this whole "watcha wanna know" thang, but alas she pulled a couple out.

1) If you had to choose between mascara or lipstick, which would it be?

Really Tracey?? Why don't you ask me to choose between my children. You have no idea how long I have stewed about this. Tossing between them, back and forth, thinking I had my decision only to second guess myself. So, with serious thought, I say I would choose MASCARA. I'm sure I would be allowed chap stick, right?? Maybe slightly tinted chap stick?? The world would never be the same without lipstick, but alas my mascara can never leave me.

2) If you were to have another kid, would you want a boy or a girl?

I'd have to say a girl. Maybe because I have a sister, and I know how wonderful that is, or maybe because a girl is just so much fun to dress. I've always heard that "girls are easier when they are young, and boys are easier when they are older" So, maybe having two teenage girls would be a mom's worst nightmare?!?! I don't know....but I'll think about adding a third, when you add yours, does that sound like a deal???

3 comments:

Arthur Family said...

I really think that tinted chapstick should be allowed!

Jaime Mac said...

Yes, chapstick is one of those few things you can't live w/ out. Like water & food & stuff...

I'm a total chapstick person. I've got those things everywhere. I have like 4 different ones in my purse right now...

I'm w/ ya on the mascara - I don't know about you- but my eyes are getting a little too old & too wrinkled to go mascara-less...

Tracey said...

Hee hee. It was really hard for me to think of a question or two that I didn't already know the answer to! How funny is that?

So, I guess you're pretty much saying no third child? ;P