Sunday, September 12, 2010

A little hodge podge of memories.

So, you all know we have this new computer. Well years back we had an Apple, and we saved our pics on a thingy (making my dad proud with my knowledge) anyways, when the computer died, I wasn't able to see my pics. Yesterday when dad set it up, we got all the pictures of that thingy and I was able to see some of them for the first time in years!!! We have over 6,000 pictures!!! So, I decided to show (bore) you guys with some from time to time. Tonight is the first installment.



Hopie about 2 months old. CRAZY, her time as a baby I don't remember to well. Bad mommy.
Little guy just under 2 years old.
Just cute.


HAHAHAHAHAHA. Look at this child's cheeks!!!! She had no neck!!!
I do remember this day. It was Easter, and Pierce was sick. I couldn't take the kids to church so I dressed them up at home and took pics. That face Hope is making, is just so her!!!

Little baby.

I was desperate for bows to stay in her hair.I mean, come on!!! He's just cute. I miss them being this age.
Stay tuned, memory lane is going to be visited for a while.

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

those are so fun! i love to go back and look at pictures!! that's one thing i love about blogging! it makes it easy! thanks for sharing!

Jaime Mac said...

HAHA! Great post!
Uhm - 6000 pictures? Gulp... you're gonna need an external hard drive...ask your dad - he can tell you ALL about it! :)

Arthur Family said...

Thanks for sharing! Seriously though, 6,000?