Thursday, February 24, 2011

He came home with one less tooth!!

When I picked up Pierce from school today, I turned around and he smiled a big smile, and had one less tooth. He pulled another one at school today. He's losing them like crazy. I think it's pretty cute when the top two teeth are missing ;)

He's letting us all know...."I've lost 6 teeth and I'm 6 years old"
And a little unrelated ( I do this almost every post, put in something that doesn't quite fit, ha!) I tried rollers in Hope's hair. This brought back some serious memories of when I was a kid, wearing foam rollers!!! It didn't really work. Boo. She looks cute though ;-)

6 comments:

Jami said...

That is one pricless picture of Hope.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I love the missing teeth too!! I used those pink curlers too. I hope they work in Nora's hair.

Jaime Mac said...

That is quite a gap Pierce has!
Hope looks pitiful! Mom tried to curl my hair like that to match my brothers naturally curly hair. I can relate to poor, poor Hope... :)

Tracey said...

Cute toothless boy!!! Where are the after pics of Hopie??

Susie said...

I think it is so cute when they start loosing teeth.

Jill said...

Hope's pic cracks me up. I remember those sponge rollers, too! :)