Saturday, May 21, 2011

New camera and the zoo.

I've been wanting a new camera for a long time, actually I want two cameras. I wanted a new small pocket camera, and eventually I want to get a fancy shmancy one. This week I got point and shoot Canon, and been acting like a regular paparazzi. I take an obnoxious amount of pictures anyways, but trying to learn all the bells and whistles takes it to a whole new level ;) I love it!!! :)


Take a look at my (usually) cooperative subjects.

The colors on this camera are just so much better!!



Actually I spared you MANY of the pictures, but you know that's not the end, right?? We decided to take the kids back to the zoo today since Paul would be home for the day. It was a hot day, and SOOOO crowded, but we still had a good time. The main reason my kids love the Nashville Zoo is for this right here.....It really is an impressive playground, and after getting extremely hot, little man was ready to cool off :-)
And yes, normally I would not add many pics of the animals, for two reasons...1) My previous camera didn't zoom in very well and 2) I would rather bore you with my children. BUT since my camera is new and all I just had to go overboard ;)
Daddy was sweet and went with Hope today :-)
My sweet babes, with their binoculars.


Hope's favorite animal, of course because it's pink :-)


And just to prove that I still exist.

7 comments:

Susie said...

Great pictures!! They are so clear. I know what you mean I like the small pocket ones and also would love to have a fancy one to for those special pictures. I take well to many pictures also, but love the memories.

Jill said...

Lovin' the new bright pics from the new camera! Woohoo for you! And that playground looks so awesome!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

those are great! love that she likes the flamingos because they are pink!! ha ha!!!

Brittany said...

Wow!!! Great camera:) it does have amazing color quality!!! Glad you had a good time yesterday--missed ya last night! We'll have to have a housewarming party soon!

Ps. We will still have to take a trip to the Louisville zoo-- it has a splash park--perfect for hot summer days:)

Jaime Mac said...

That camera IS impressive! YAY for new stuff!!!! :)

Jami said...

Love the new camera. We wanted to get a Cannon after our "I" broke our last one but Steve's brother bought us one before we could. And I DO NOT like our new camera.

I agree with Brittany, you MUST make a trip to the Louisville zoo :)

Tracey said...

Did someone say LOUISVILLE ZOO??? Bring it! ;)