Tuesday, March 8, 2016

#offdutyofficeladies

Here's a subject I never blog about, my work life. 

And actually I'm not about to start.

But let me tell you something I will carry on about in regards to my job, MY WORK FRIENDS. 



I would dare to say, I work with the best.



We have SO much fun, and I can't even begin to tell you how many times a day I laugh-out-loud with these peeps.



 See the girl on the right? She's one of the ring leaders in our crew, and we decided a night out was in order to celebrate the end of another weight loss challenge.


We may have talked about this night FOR DAYS. I didn't join the weight loss challenge this time around, but no matter skinny or chubby I'm pumped for food.



And you know I brought the selfie stick, and obviously it was just OUT OF HAND.


I mean we practically had it strapped to the ceiling.



 Yeah we were ridiculous, but it was a blast.



 I spend more time with these ladies in a week than I do my own family



And I can honestly say I enjoy it.



I mean if you're gonna work, you might as well have fun.



There is no better group than these #offdutyofficeladies.


No comments: