Friday, June 24, 2011

Play along if you wish....

There's a group of us that have "blog off topics" from time to time, and Jaime Mac gave us all our latest assignment. Anyone reading this FEEL FREE TO JOIN :-)

Topic this time, is FAVORITE FOOD and RESTAURANTS. *Since I have company, and lots of things to post, I am going to go ahead and do mine a day early* ;)

1) Mexican. I can't say that I really have a favorite one though, I like lots of Mexican joints, even though I must say Puerto Vallarta is really yummy. I'm kind of a boring Mexican eater though, I always get chicken soft tacos, I know, YAWN. But I think it's delish, and I could eat my weight in chips and salsa, that's my absolute fave.

2) Italian. Again, I don't have a favorite place, I like it most any place. The Old Spaghetti Factory is good, but I also love The Spaghetti Shop, YUM!! I love good ol' lasagna and garlic bread, and baked ziti!! Does Pizza fall in this category too? If it does or doesn't that's also a favorite, and my favorite place to get pizza is Pizza Hut or Wick's, YUM!!

3) Hubers. I don't really know how to categorize this, I guess I'd call it home cookin'? I love their fried biscuits with apple butter, and fried chicken and chicken and dumplings, mmmmmm.

4) McDonalds. Oh yeah, it's true, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love me some McDonalds. Give me one of their hamburgers, fries and a diet coke, HEAVEN.

5) And my absolute favorite?? Sushi. (all you haters, need to shut it down ;)) I love it at Kansai, I know there are lots of other wonderful places to get it, but I love Kansai. I used to also be scared of sushi, and just thought it was nas-ty, but finally one day I gave it a chance and I wondered, "what is this party in my mouth?" My sister also tried it around the same time, and we started to share about this new heaven we had found! There's really no way to explain it, but all you sushi lovers out there no what I'm speaking of, testify with me people!!

So, that's it for my favorite food :-)

Until next topic.....


5 comments:

April said...

Mmmm! Sounds good. Well, I'm not brave enough to try sushi. So most of it sounds good. :)

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

ok - I blogged my favs!

Jaime Mac said...

Uhm I totally screwed my post up. I love all the yummy goodness of Italian you spoke about (but that's bc pasta = carbs....). Sigh... Epic fail. :)
Sushi...party in your mouth? You didn't disappoint w/ the funny factor...still ain't doin' it...

Jami said...

We like almost all of the same foods. Except for maybe sushi, I liked what I tried, I just wouldn't call it my fav.

Tracey said...

"I'll have two chicken soft tacos with red sauce, please..." ;)