Monday, February 13, 2012

4 weeks

Time for my riveting hair update...






 So, here's the latest....it's funny to me how long it feels, versus how long is actually is.
 And also a HUGE change for me, is the lack of bangs. I have ALWAYS had bangs, I liked how they hid my giant forehead. But if I'm changing it up, might as well try it all out. Because like Tracey reminded me..

 "You know we only have so many years left before we have to cut our hair."

"Yeah, you're right, because one day we will be heading to the Salon once a week to get it set, just like our grandmothers did."
And for all those, suffering through my hair posts, I applaud you.

9 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

You guys are hilarious! I think you have a couple of years left before you will be hitting the salon for weekly appointments! ha ha ha ha!

April said...

I have been wondering myself at what age it is "frowned upon" to wear long hair. I have almost always had long hair. I'm kinda afraid to cut it. :)

Jami said...

I like the non-bangs look. It shows off your eyes and you have beautiful eyes.

Arthur Family said...

I like the non bangs!

Jaime Mac said...

You are hilarious! I LOVE the signs with the weeks on them!!!!

Brittany said...

you are sooo pretty:) short or long. but as traci said, we might as well enjoy this last stage before....you know, death. ha! just joking:)

before long we will be getting teased colored, and permed every two weeks - and worrying about getting our hair wet in the shower - yuck:(

Cindy said...

Cutting our hair off.......I have no idea what you all are talking about. We are only in our 20's girls. Lol! Gretchen, you look beautiful both ways!

pambush said...

I go with several of the others. I like the no-bang look. It does show your eyes and lovely face better.

Tracey said...

Haha, that's funny you threw our convo in there!! We'll be heading to Bingo, dying our hair blue and putting bright "spots" of rouge on our cheeks before too long...sigh.