Monday, February 27, 2012

6 weeks

Did my title make everyone think I'm knocked up? 

No, just time for my happy hair update. I gotta tell you this feels a bit ridiculous, it really does. 



 Here I am today, and I swear I don't think it's growing anymore. It just sorta seems like it's stalled.

But to give a little perspective, here I am in the summer. Def much longer now. 


And Hope decided she had to be included in the hair updates, so she made her own little sign and everything. Pitiful!!

6 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

LOVE that Hope is participating!!!

Granny G said...

Love Hope!!! Bless her heart!

Jami said...

Could that girl get any cuter? It has gotten a lot longer since this summer. I feel like mine has stalled as well.

Tracey said...

so pretty :) <3
11 days.....!!!

Jaime Mac said...

Thanks for sharing the spotlight with Hope. Geesh, do you think it's all about you or something? So selfish...tsk tsk... ;)

the lewis gang said...

hope's sign! haha!