Thursday, August 28, 2008

A little bit of this & A little bit of that

Well I thought this time I'd just put together a little bit of everything that's been going on lately. First of all Hope got her first haircut the other night, I guess that's what I'll call it, her Neena only took off about 1/4 of an inch, but it was something! Then there's the other day when I couldn't find Hope anywhere, when all of a sudden I heard a noise coming from my table in the corner and guess who had gone under there to play? Lastly, wanted to share a couple pictures of our good buddy Levi. We usually get together with Tracey and Levi a few times a week and my kids just think he's great (as do I) Thanks Tracey and Levi for being such good friends!!
OH ALSO.... my first attempt to give Hope some pig-tails, no they are not very good but I still think she's pretty cute with them!!
Here's Neena giving Hope her first haircut.
Our first attempt at pig-tails!
Where in the world is Hope?
There she is, hiding under the table!
Pierce and his buddy Levi enjoying a fudge pop!
Levi giving Hope her sippy cup..... How Sweet!


1 comment:

Tracey said...

Can I just say - Adorable!!!! Love the pig tails! Pierce and Levi look so big eating their popsicles! :)
Oh, and how cute that Levi was giving Hope her cup. Kind of like their wedding day when he'll feed her cake! tee hee