Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hangin' with Mr. Cooper

Jami and I usually get together every couple of weeks for a "play date" Thought I would share some pictues from our last play time. Cooper's a little cutie pie and just beginning to get into playing with others. It's so much fun to watch all of our kids getting to know one another, I can't wait to see how all of these little people grow up! Oh, and the first two pictures I just had to share..... I told Pierce, "go get dressed, were getting ready to go to Jami's and play with Cooper" a few minutes later he appeares in the kitchen and said "OK, I'm ready" and this is what I saw........

Isn't this just too pitiful?!?

Jami and her little "clone"
Looks like Steve might be converting these kids into "Bears" fans..... what will Paul say?!?


Hope don't get too interested you are already comitted to Levi!!


2 comments:

Jami said...

Love the tie! I'm with you, I can only imagine these kids a year from now.

Tracey said...

Dang straight she's committed to Levi! LOL Great pics! I LOVE the outfit. What would Stacy & Clinton say??