Monday, March 23, 2009

Memaws Visit

We were blessed to have Paul's mom come down for a visit. The kids love it when Memaw is here and so do Paul and I, now if we can only get them moved down here!!

A few words about my mother in law........ I am so blessed. Many times you hear complaints about the dreaded "mother in law" however, you'll never hear that from me. Pam has always treated me as if I were one of her own. She's always been kind and gracious, with never an unkind word spoken to me. Through our tough times, she's always reached out to me and calls me to enocurage me and to pray with me. She's also never spoken unkind of me to Paul (even if there was just cause) I know that if I need her all I have to do is call and she'll be here if she can. Not to mention her trust in the Lord. She's watched her son suffer for many years and come close to losing him on a few occasions, yet her trust in our Lord is unwavering. It's something I have marveled at and admired for years..... Like I said a great mother in law and now let's all pray that God moves them down here soon :)

Few pics of some play time outside....














Throwing the frisbee....









Hope tossing it..........
















1 comment:

Tracey said...

Very cute pics! Those will be treasured for years to come! I'm so glad that Pam is such an encouragement to you. :) Heck yeah, I'll pray they get moved down here!! LOL That'd be wicked cool!