Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday Johanna Kathryn!!!

My BIG sister turns 40 years young on April 6th!!!!! Jo and I weren't very close as kids/teenagers but over the last several years have grown very close. I thought I would dedicate this post to my sis!!!! Here's a little stroll down memory lane..... Love you Jo!!!!



What a little doll!!!
Getting a doll baby (probably wishing it was a ball!!)

Christmas Queen!!!

Easter time.


Here we are looking awesome in the 70's!!!





Look at that long hair!!!!!!!!





Oh wow, Jo and I were both pretty hot (not)






Don't you just love the hair and, oh yes I have on a pink lace dress!!!






AWESOME!!


Homecomeing Queen!!!






Basketball Star!!!









Senior Pic!!!










Mommy to two boys!!!!










Mommy to two growing boys!!!!













The three amigos, grown up.












Here's looking at you Jo!!!! 40 never looked so good.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
































2 comments:

Tracey said...

Awesome pictures!! Happy birthday, Jo!!

Jami said...

Those are some rockin' pics.