Friday, June 12, 2009

Interview

I thought it would be fun to interview Pierce. Tap into the mind of a 4 year old.... I'm going to do this from time to time and see how he changes over the years :)

BTW, he took this pretty serious. We sat down with a piece of paper and he was very serious in answering these "riveting" questions ;)



1) What is your favorite food? "Hot dogs"

2) What's your least favorite food? "um....sandwhich's"

3) What's your favorite dessert? "Marshmallows"

4) What's your favorite thing to do? "Run fast and go to Jo-Jo's house"

5) Favorite color? "Blue"

6) Who's your best friend? "Nathan, Cody, and Eric"

7) Favorite song? "Jesus loves me"

8) What do you want to be when you grow up? "Same size as Nathan"

9) What job would you like to have when you grow up? "An office job"

10) What's your favorite movie? "I have no idea.....wait a minute, Kung Fu Panda"

11) Who do you love? "Mom, Dad, Hope, and everybody in the world"

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Very cute! His best friend is Eric - is that my Eric?
I love it that you used pen and paper to write it out. I can see him sitting there staring at you trying to think of the answers. :)

Jami said...

I love it. You need to save that and give it to him when he gets older.