Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You can sponsor this child.

That's right, for just cents a day, you can sponsor this poor pitiful child!!

Yes, this is my dear little Hopie. Click on this photo and you can see what a big ol' mess she is. On Monday Tracey and I went to McDonalds with the kiddos, and while we were there, Hope cracked her head BAD on the table. It immediately swelled up, REALLY BIG. Tracey said she was trying to play it cool, but on the inside was thinking "OMG, THIS IS BAD" Thankfully she is fine. Then Monday night we got together to play and Tracey took this picture, when she sent it to me I couldnt help but think "oh my, look at my little orphan" Dirty, snotty, and a big ol' bump on the head. I guess all pics arent pretty, but I still think she's a cutie ;)






3 comments:

Tracey said...

I am serioulsy laughing out loud!!! What a great post. You were the calm, cool and collected mom and you are right, I was DYING on the inside!!! I'm glad she is okay and I will gladly sponser her for more than cents per day!!!!

Hers and His said...

Don't even bother sending her info to Compassion. She's mine!!!!

:)

Jami said...

That is too pitiful.