Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

I was so relieved when once I knew the weather was going to cooperate on Halloween. It was a bit chilly for the kids, but hey, they are kids, they don't care. We headed to my sis's, my mom and dad's, and then to Tracey's neighborhood. Oh my goodness they kids got a TON of candy, but that's what it's about. Fun night.

First stop, Aunt Jo-Jo's.... Then Neena and Papaw's





Stuffed animals and candy at Neena's!!


Hope getting right into the swing of saying "trick or treat"



Happy boy....lots and lots of candy!!!!







The whole gang!!!!!!!!





Run Superman, run!!






Bob and Superman




















Daddy's spooky teeth...










At home checking out the loot...










Mommy and daddy deciding what we want ;)


Hope everyone had a fun night.










1 comment:

Jami said...

Looks fun! Cooper got so much candy too, I had to take out what I wanted to keep then handed some back out to the kids coming to our house.