Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Making Friends

My kids have lots of friends. Mainly all my friends kids are their friends, but they don't have any friends in the neighborhood. That's all changed!!! There is now a little girl next door and my kids are LOV-ING it!!!! Everyday, they ask me "can we go play with our friend" It's been interesting watching my kids, when they are playing with her, mommy does not matter!!! It's crazy how fast their peers take priority over mom and dad. SIGH....





Hope and Mackenzie had been playing dolls and Pierce was OVER IT. At this time he decided to go climb a tree, first time he's ever done this. Some of it was just for fun, and I know some of it was just to show off!!!





Getting up there!!!


Not super high, but high enough to make me nervous!!!











3 comments:

Jami said...

That last picture is awesome. What a grown up little boy!

Tracey said...

Cute pics! How fun...a neighbor to play with :) That's hilarious that Pierce was "OVER" the girls playing dolls.

melanie said...

Fun, that is a weird concept, the kids having friends I don't already know. I love having you experience life with kids right before me. I'm watching. :)