Sunday, February 21, 2010

My man loves sharks.

Paul declared that Sunday was going to be a "family day" He said it's been way too long since we went and had fun as a family, so off we went to Newport Aquarium.

It was a great day. The kids just LOVED it, and of course when your kids are lovin' it, then you are lovin' it.




Now let me say about my man......he hearts sharks.....so much so, that he forever inked his body all for the love of a big giant ugly fish. So, Newport is near and dear to him. Men are weird.

My boy standing in front of life size hump back whale. Those suckers are huge.
Come on now. I could have cared less about most of these little fishes, but this sure is cute ;)



Lots of time spent explaining.


Such neat stuff for a little boy ;)



Of course, a little time for me and Rico.







I love my baby girl. Love this pic....






Look at my men.....






Seriously, it can be intimidating, to see one of these floating over your head....


Or these teeth coming your way....




And my boy, got to pet a shark. What a difference a year can make.



So....maybe weird boys mostly like fish, but I had a good time and glad my man whisked us away for a family day....




And how do you know an event was a success???
Proof positive here.













5 comments:

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Fun! I love that picture of Hope in the tunnel! SO CUTE!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

we've been wanting to go there. it looks so cool. we've been to ripley's aquarium in california. sam has been so into sharks lately! glad you had such a fun day! :)

Tracey said...

A-Dorable picture of Hope in the tunnel!!! She's a doll. :) And cutie patooties all passed out in the back seat. I'm glad you guys had a good family day. Those are much needed in our busy world today!!

Jami said...

Looks like a good time. I'm trying to convince Steve into going on a trip this summer, maybe this will be a stop.

Jill said...

Looks like a GREAT time! :)