Monday, June 15, 2015

WAIT! I HAVE A SELFIE STICK!

In all my house madness, I realized I never blogged about Eric's 40th birthday! What kind of friend am I? 

It was the weekend before we were scheduled to move and we headed up to Indiana so we could celebrate a dear friend. If it would have been 39, we may have had to skip on it, but 40? NO WAY. Two hours away, and an impending move? NOT A PROBLEM. 

I had one major mission before we went out, a ghetto selfie stick.


I knew we would have fun with it.


And besides fun, I knew how annoying we would be with it. Sometimes it's just fun to be annoying.


And my hat? That wasn't me trying to be Gap-tastic, I just needed to color my hair.


So we went to this Brazilian steakhouse where they serve meat on a stick. I mean what kind of mans paradise is that? The food was actually really good, and we threw down! Good pick, Eric!


But you know all I cared about what using my new fantastic selfie stick! Obviously from picture below and my hand, IN THE PICTURE, I was not very good at it....


But I didn't care.


I just kept saying the same thing all night long



WAIT! I HAVE A SELFIE STICK!


We honestly had so much fun.


It was one of those nights I will never forget.


Laughing until my cheeks literally hurt.



There really were a dozen reasons for Paul and I to miss this celebration. If you look hard enough you can always find ways to back out of something, but then you miss all the memories, and well I'm so glad we didn't.

 Thanks for being born Eric, and thanks for letting me torture you all night with MY SELFIE STICK.


5 comments:

Tracey said...

Lol, this make me laugh all over again. Seriously the best for driving in to celebrate AND buy a selfie stick. I love you.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I cannot believe you have a selfie stick and I love you so much for it!! I do expect it to reappear on this blog!

Jaime Mac said...

EPIC.

Unknown said...

If it would have been 39, we may have had to skip on it, but 40? NO WAY. Two hours away, and an impending move? NOT A PROBLEM.

Selfie

Muhammad Hassan said...

I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. Best Waterproof Professional Selfie Sticks