Saturday, December 20, 2008

Biddy Ball

Paul and I decided to try Pierce in biddy ball this year. He's in the 4 and 5 yr old leauge at Graceland, and let me tell you it's adorable. These kids don't really know what they are doing but I guess this is how they begin to learn. They run up and down that court like crazy and stand on their X's and "guard" and then go after that ball like little animals........ Will Pierce be the next Michael Jordan? Doubtful. Will basketball be something he really enjoys and wants to continue? Who Knows, but it's sure fun to watch for now :)

Hanging out before the game. Of course I had to make him pose with a ball


Neena and Hopie coming back from the concession stand.


I love this picture, I just wonder what he was saying to his teammates??



Do you think Coach Jo-Jo is playing favorites?!?!




Look at that form, LOL!





Hope sitting on the bench while they are playing.





It's so stinkin' cute when they go stand on the X and "guard" the other team.








Look at him go..........








Headin down the court.








Looking a little unsure at times! (notice how much smaller he is)











Coach Jo-Jo and Coach Paul giving the team a good ol' pep-talk after the game :)












2 comments:

Jami said...

That is too cute, you have to let me know game times and I will try to come sometime.

Tracey said...

Incredibly cute! He's the cutest one out there (wink wink)! I love Hopie strutting back from the concession stand. She'll be stealing all the boys glances! LOL