Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cody Bear turns 14

I kind of enjoy playing the role of "crazy aunt" ........ Doesn't everyone have the kind of aunt?? The one that embarrasses you and just acts like a nut..... Well I have taken on that role with my nephew Cody. He's 14 years old. OMG, do you remember 14?!? What an akward age! A time of transition and change, and it makes me SO SAD that he's growing up..... I was 21 years old when he was born and it felt as though he were my baby. I went to my sister's house EVERYDAY to be with that little boy, and now here he is, "too cool" for all of us....... Here's a few pictures from his party.



"Come over here Cody Bear and give your Aunt Gretchen a big ol' hug" TEE HEE :)

Pierce having a great time
"What is this deliciousness?!?"


Adorable :)



OMG!!!!




Ahhhhhh brothers!! Nathan and Cody pretend to love one another :)




Cake time.


Happy Birthday Cody...... I love you very much.





1 comment:

Tracey said...

Can you imagine Pierce and Levi being that big? OMG!!