Monday, July 26, 2010

Not exactly sure what I did, so let me talk about my boy...

I just did a post about my nephew and his 25th birthday. I had a cute pic of Pierce in it, and somehow I deleted it?? Since I couldn't figure it out, I just decided to a post for him. Why?? Well, because I'm his mommy and I can, and also because in 2 weeks, he will be starting kindergarten.




I remember when he was a baby thinking "this is gonna take forever" HA!!!

Now he's ready to start school. Not gonna lie, it's gonna be a sad day for me.

5 comments:

Jami said...

OH my Goodness.... two weeks? You can make it, it will be okay. Think of if as mommy/daughter time. Pierce got you all to himself for 2 1/2 years, now Hope can enjoy you for a bit all to herself. Not that all this still isn't going to make you cry. I can't believe he was like 14 monhths old when we met.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that IS sad!!! i have one more year. already not looking forward to it!!

Jill said...

Wow. I can't believe he's starting school. I remember when you used to bring him to our house when he was a baby for small group. Time sure does fly. Where is he going to school?

Jaime Mac said...

I like JLL's thought...gotta keep the mommy & me time fair.
Also-Pierce looks VERY handsome & grown up in that pic.

Please, please, please take self portraits the day you put him on the bus for school. I want tears & snot & drool & everything! :) I wonder if those will be bad pics of you?! Doubt it...hate you...

Tracey said...

It.goes.so.fast. :(