Monday, July 26, 2010

A sur-prise party, and well some pics of some cute people.

So, my dear nephew Christopher turned 25. I was 10 years old when he was born, so he was more like a sibling than a nephew. Now he's a man of 25 years. His wife had a surprise par-tay for him on Saturday night, and I got some cute pics, so enjoy the show.




Coming in, and realizing the joke was on him!!! His doll of a wife Jaclyn. So follow me for a second....I was 10 when Christopher was born. Christopher was 10 was Cody was born. Cody was 10 when Pierce was born. SOOOO, in order to follow with the timeline I have told Jaclyn she has to have a baby when Pierce is 10. She has 5 years to warm her womb up to that one.

Ready to party

Seriously, look at this face...



She just knows that she's cute.






Happy Birthday to my "baby" nephew.






3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that last one is a really good picture of you two!!

Jaime Mac said...

WOW! No pressure on Jaclyn! :)
You always take good pics...that's why I hate you...

Tracey said...

Cute pictures!!