Thursday, September 3, 2009

My obnoxious post...

SO, since it's been a while since I had a camera that would take any decent pics, I've been going a little crazy ;) So, please amuse me while I bore/nauseate everyone with all these random pictures of THE TWO MOST BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD (I'll fight all you other moms about that one later)




My little cutie playing in her car seat, first thing in the morning.
Ahhhh, good morning buddy ;)
Ahhhh, come on now...he looks "special"


Oh yeah, this is a real moment...they didn't know I was creeping up on them...prayer time before bed.



My two men.




My two men and a little lady.





What a good mommy!!!! Her baby elephant has a real diaper on, and she's giving her a bottle.







OMG.







Silly girl.






Pretty girl.











In serious thought....









Oh, the eyes....











OMG again.










Momma and her baby girl.




So there you go. A mom's obnoxious post. More to follow ;)











4 comments:

Hers and His said...

Cute pics!

Jami said...

Oh you're not obnoxious, just doing what other moms do all the time.

Tracey said...

Great pics!! You got some really, really great shots. I love the praying picture...adorable! And the upclose ones of the kids - OMG is right!! Good one of you and Hope, too :) Glad you are enjoying the camera!

Jill said...

You are just being a proud momma. Nothing wrong with that. And I can see why. . .your kids are gorgeous! :-)