Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rehersal

Thursday night was the rehearsal. My camera didn't take great pictures in the sanctuary so I didn't get much of the "practice" but overall it went great. Pierce walked down the isle just fine, so we will see what tonight holds!!! I can't wait to see my nephew get married, and to officially welcome Jaclyn as a "ROBINSON"


Here's the future, Mrs Robinson. Isn't she a doll??
Daddy and Hope watching the practice.

Here he is. My baby nephew, who is not at all a baby anymore....

Me and my honey.




Me and my sister. We don't look alike at all!!!!



At the dinner...













I just wanted everyone to be a witness to my son. Here's his first visit to a bar, he 'bellied' right up there.






Oh how proud I am...all three of them at a bar.









2 comments:

Tracey said...

Good pix! I love the one of Pierce at the bar. OH MY.

Jami said...

The pictures at the bar are priceless.