Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Favorites..

I've interviewed Pierce before and documented it, I thought since it had been a while I would do it again, and this time I also interviewed Hope.....


PIERCE:

Favorite color? "Blue"

Best friend? "Nathan, Cody, and Levi"

Favorite Toy? "Bike"

Favorite Food? "Hamburgers"

Favorite Animal? "Giraffe"

Favorite Movie? "Kung Fu Panda"

Favorite song? "Love Story (Taylor swift)"

Favorite drink? "Lemonade"

Who do you love? "Jesus"




HOPE (please know these answers for real!!!)

Favorite color? "I told you already, pink"

Favorite toy? "Pink stroller"

Best friend? "Pink dog"

Favorite food? "Pink hot dogs"

Favorite animal? "Pink horsey"

Favorite drink? "Pink lemonade"

Favorite song? "pink polka dots" (???)

Favorite movie? "Sleeping booty"

Who do you love? "I told you pink"

4 comments:

Hers and His said...

HAHAHA! That is great! Her and my best friend Audrey have A LOT in common! ha!

Jami said...

LOVE IT!

Tracey said...

So cute! I love their last answers: "Jesus" and "I told you, pink!" So Hope!!! :)

Arthur Family said...

I love it! That's hilarious!