Thursday, January 14, 2010

You wanna walk down memory lane with me??

So, pretty cute baby?!? But check out the AWESOME green and brown shag carpet my parents were rockin'
Big head!!!!


My love for chocolate began early!!!

Cute Indian!!!



Me and Santa were tight.





He loved me ;)





Um, okay, well, what do I say.....mama was stepping into an "ugly phase" OK, I couldn't help it!!!



Oh man.....I'm sure my mom thought I was cute :)








Hi-larious!!!!!!!!! I can't say anything else really.








THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!! How awesome was my hair??? Ya'll know this took talent right?!?!?





Thanks for the pics dad!!





5 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness sakes!!!!!! Best post you've done by far!! I absolutely love the stand-straight-up bangs in the last pic!!!! It def took talent to do that. I remember and loved those days :) You were a cute baby. Ok, so maybe Hope does look a LITTLE like you ;0

Jami said...

Those last two are awesome!!!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

GREAT!!! JUST GREAT!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

Jill said...

Love it! I had the same do as you with the pic in the red sweater. Tight, curly perm and bangs. Too funny. Thanks for sharing!

Hers and His said...

This post is awesome. Seriously, awesome.

You were (and still are) cute as a button! That last picture is priceless! hahaha