Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I've been reprimanded.

Not once. Not twice. Three times.

My legions of fans (thanks Jami, Tracey and Jaime ;)) have given me a gentle (or maybe not so gentle, you know who you are) tongue lashing, for not updating.

So, here goes....

We've been busy. Thanks to a super cool friend, we've been swimming in a super nice pool!! I don't think I'll ever be visiting a public pool again!!! We've been back to the zoo, that was today actually. Today's visit was LONG, we were actually there for 5 or 6 hours, the weather was wonderful and the kids had a great time!! We've had play dates, and just the usual day to day activities. Oh, I also took Pierce to the doctor for his kindergarten checkup. Ridiculous. How can he be going to school?? It was a big visit for him, he had to pee in a cup for the first time, that was a hoot!! He had a vision and hearing test, and then had to get some shots. The doctor said everything is perfect and he's ready for school!! Also, Hope's started playing with an imaginary friend, her name is Katie, and she gets in trouble a lot, hahaha.

About me...I got to upgrade my phone last weekend, I got a newer version of a Blackberry. It's crazy how much nicer it is!! Just a couple years makes a huge difference in a phone. Ohhhh, and I have a new obsession. GLEE. GLEE. GLEE. I heart Glee.....

So, there you go, my loyal stalkers, I finally updated. And um, I don't plan on visiting the library to upload photos (yes, you know who you are) but I'll work on getting some pics for you....oh, tell me something, can you get pics of Facebook and upload them to the blog?? If so, tell me how you computer savvy ones ;-)

7 comments:

Jami said...

And whose pool would that me? Why can't I ever be invited????

You can try and do a "save as" from Facebook and save the pic to your computer and upload it as usual to Blogger.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

thanks for the update!!! i've been wondering about you!! :)

ginmommy said...

Exsqueeze me Jami Leigh Lee, I thought you didn't like to a)get into a bathing suit and b) swim in general!!???

Tracey said...

Good to see you back in the game, Tiger!! ;)

Hilarious that Hope has an imaginary friend. That's awesome!

And, Jami, I'd love for you to come swim!!! :) I didn't think you'd get in a suit while preggars!! SORRY!!

Jill said...

Good to hear from you, girl! Lovin' that Hope has an imaginary friend. I did, too. (You're probably scared now.) : )

And not to make you feel any worse than you do (haha!), I'd really like to seem some pics, too! ;)

Jaime Mac said...

We(I) scold because we(I) love....

I take it as a HUGE compliment when I get 'hate' comments about not posting. Then I get anxiety when I don't have time to post them. Hmph, it's a vicious cycle.

JLL is correct about the fb pics. Just save them to your computer, then upload them to the blog!

Jami said...

I really don't like getting in a bathing suit while pregnant, although my big belly does seem to take attention away from my hips, I feel more porportioned.
Anyway, I feel bad b/c I haven't had a chance to take Cooper swimming this summer.