Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Be afraid.

Remember what I said about my athletic skills??? I aint got none......So, why was it my bright idea yesterday to go play tennis I ask you?? Temporary insanity maybe?? Reliving the old glory days of my youth?? Remember I was one of the girls on the team that was putting on her lipstick before a game, yes, that's how I warmed up.

Anywho, we went and hit the courts yesterday. I'm 35 years old now, and well, people it wasn't pretty. Balls were flying everywhere, but thank goodness we have two little spawn that are willing to run in 800 degree heat to fetch all our balls. Here's the crazy thing tho, I want to go play again!! It was actually quite fun, so who knows, watch out Stefi Graf.... Oh, and the pics leave a little to be desired. I had a 5 year old taking them of me ;)



This was my opponent. Look at that form, I finally had to yell at him and make him play like he was hitting with an elderly woman.
Yeah, trying to look like I know what to do.
Hi-larious. I don't even see a ball anywhere....just my booty...


Oh yeah, more of my backside. Nice.




This one I love. I'm sure I just managed to get the ball over the net, and was having myself a victory party.



Finally I set my sights on the small ones. Heck, if I can't play, I'm gonna make my kids. I'll force him to play like Andre Agassi, yep, that's what I'll do!!!






At least I had a cute ball girl.





So, that's it my friends. Not much to show, but I'm thinking you should be looking out for me soon. I plan to dominate. Be afraid.








4 comments:

Jami said...

This is hilarious! I'll play somtime, although I refuse to play in 85+ degree weather while pregnant, so we may have wait a while :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

ha ha ha ha!! my husband played. his mom is a tennis coach. i don't play with any of them. they are way too good for me!! :)

Jaime Mac said...

This is laugh out loud funny! I love that you had Pierce taking pics. That's a dedicated blogger, I tell ya...dedicated... :)
Please have him go next time - I want to see (critique) any improvments...

Tracey said...

Awesome. Next time you should wear a tennis skirt and a visor. :) I used to love playing tennis. Now days, not too sure how pretty it would be!