Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bowling Green, Chuck E. Cheese.

I am not sure at all how Hope has come up with this, but when you ask her where we are moving, she says, "Bowling Green, Chuck E. Cheese"

What a crazy girl. ;-)

We're getting down to business here. T minus a month and we will live in KEN-TUCKY, (said in my best, hillbilly accent) The kids know we are moving and they seem pretty excited. Hope wouldn't care where we would live, even though she'll probably be let down when she realizes we are not moving into Chuck E. Cheese's. Pierce had some sadness about leaving his school, but now is looking forward to it. He's so stoked that we will live close to Dinosaur World, we already have plans to go there for his 6th birthday.

Paul's been commuting some back and forth, and I know he's ready to get down there and be Mr. Boss man ;) I guess I'm wrapping my mind around it slowly. I am learining to embrace change, even though I will ALWAYS be a Hoosier ;-)

5 comments:

Jami said...

I still refust to believe this. I wonder if people will think that you talk weird. Do you have pics of the new place yet?

Susie said...

I wish you all good luck in your new place!!

Jaime Mac said...

As long as Hope has some sort of 'pink' room, I think she will forget all about Chuck E. Cheese. Besides-who would want to live amongst all those germs?! Ick!
Keen-tucky?! Oh, the humanity... Yes, I would NOT claim to be a kentuckian either. You're just an immigrant there! Hoosier or death! :)

pambush said...

I love your entry and the photo Paul just sent of Pierce. We love and miss you.

bethjosh said...

will you still stalk me? I sure hope so... cause I wanna stalk you too :-)