Thursday, October 28, 2010

My boy.

Another year older!!! Such big stuff now, I mean you are 6!!! You are in Kindergarten, and when I pick you up, your feet reach my knees now!! I would imagine 10 more pounds and I wont even be able to pick you up anymore, but you can still sit in mommy's lap, for as long as you want!! You are my firstborn, and I learned about this whole mommy thing with you. It was hard to become a mommy, and you were such a fussy baby!! ;) It was all worth it though. You are my boy. I love you with all of my heart and soul, I have a very soft spot for you. You are such a good boy!! So, well behaved and still have a tender heart. You still love animals, and you are SOOO much like your daddy.

Pierce Matthew Bush, you make my heart.....beat. I love you!!!!!!



5 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Happy birthday to Pierce.

Great post, momma...totally gave me cold chills...& that's hard to do to a chick w/ a heart of stone! VERY sweet! :)

Tracey said...

Tear... what a sweet post!

Susie said...

That is so sweet and touching!!

Jami said...

So sweet! I can't believe how big he is either. What a handsome little man.

Jill said...

What a beautiful post! :)