Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sometimes a mom just has to be sneaky.

One of the things I wanted to do for Pierce's birthday was go eat lunch with him at school, and take treats for his whole class. You know, bribe all the kids into liking me with sugar ;) So, off I went to eat with a group of kindergartners. Like any good obnoxious mom, I brought my camera. I thought I could just take loads and loads of pics, uh, I got shot down. Pierce about died. I mean really?? He's just 6, and he's already embarrassed of him mom?? Well, maybe not of me, but he sure didn't want me making him smile and pose. So, like any good paparazzi, I got an unflattering pose and here it is for memories sake ;)


He was actually super excited to see me, and was so sweet!!! I didn't want to leave.

2 comments:

Susie said...

That was so sweet of you to surprise him!!

Tracey said...

Ahh, cute pic! I can see him being all embarrassed!