Monday, November 8, 2010

Because you all (Jaime Mac) have asked.

All my loyal stalkers out there have been asking for pics of the place (Jaime Mac) and since I don't want to disappoint anyone (Jaime Mac) I will show you what you've asked for.

This is hard for me people!!! Not everything is done, and I'm kind of a perfectionist, but because I'm a pleaser I will show you what's done.....



Walking in this is what you see.....This is looking into the master suite ;)
Master bath.
Where it all gets done. HA HA.
Other direction in master room.
Living room from kitchen.
Kitchen view from living room.
Hope's room. We had to rearrange her room, because of a nightmare she had. Now the "bad Halloween" can't get her with her bed like this.

Looking in to Hope's room. Kids rooms are really blah right now. Lots to be done!!!
Semi-view of Pierce's room. BLAH!!!
Kid's bathroom!!!So, there you go!!!! A look at the new pad. When I get things cuter I will re-update!!!

7 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

thank you!!! and thanks jaime!! ha ha!

Susie said...

Nice place already!! Love to see what it will look like finish!!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Cute! I love the shower curtain in the grown up bathroom :-)

Tracey said...

It's very cute! You've done a great job already for just being there a few weeks.

Jami said...

Love the bathrooms!

Jaime Mac said...

Thank you from the bottom of my icy cold heart for this post! Tre' cute apartment, ginmommy!
UHMMMMM also-looks like others enjoyed it too! Just sayin'... :)

melanie said...

Very nice! loved seeing the pics