Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010.

We just got back to Bowling Green tonight, we left for the Promised Land on Wednesday after work. I only have but one single picture to share, I know that's lame, but that's what I have. It was a great trip back, there were a few hiccups, but I'll just stick with the positive. We all ended up together (even though we are missing Paul's side of the family!!!) the food was wonderful, and I ate enough calories to sustain me until January. I was able to go out with my sister one night, and friends another night. Did some shopping with my mom, and did some relaxing. Paul got his share of movies in, and he said it felt like a "mini vacation" for him. Overall, really nice!! Now, we are all back at it tomorrow.


5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

but your one pic is a great one!!

Arthur Family said...

A picture to be cherished!

Susie said...

Glad you all had a nice time. Great picture!! Gretchen I do have a lot of ornaments on my tree. It's because I collect them from every place I go and bring back many of them. This is one thing I like collecting and people gives me when they come back from somewhere.

Jami said...

I love the pic too. I like looking back and seeing all the changes from years past, like Hope once in a high chair now in a big girl seat.

Tracey said...

Love this pic! Great looking family. :)