Friday, November 19, 2010

A cornucopia of goodness.

I just have a little hodge podge of goodness, a cornucopia if you will, of some goings ons.


My dad e-mailed me this picture. This is from me and my brothers birthday party. My brother and I have always shared birthday parties. My brother is November 18th, I am the 17th, we are one day shy of 9 years apart. I like this picture because almost all of us are here, my nephew (my brothers son) is at work, but even my dads sister is here.
The actual night of my birthday, I had a nice little surprise waiting for me :)
Look what I got!!!! That's right, I got my coffee maker. Woot. (I.AM.OLD)
(If you have ADD this post is perfect for you) Proud of my little man, for making it across the monkey bars...
Look at him go!!!!
And lastly....look at these super cute earrings.....well, there is a WHOLE STORY behind these puppies, and the night I got them ;) I do believe that Tracey will be posting about this whole crazy night later. So, I'll leave it to her to tell. Thanks for them Tracey, I love them!!!

4 comments:

Jami said...

Now you got us wondering.... come on Tracey, hurry up.

Tracey said...

Hahaha! As you were posting this, I was posting mine!

Glad you like your earrings. :) At least something fun came of the night! ;)

Susie said...

First up Happy belated Birthday!! Glad you enjoyed it!!

Jaime Mac said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the earrings!