Monday, November 15, 2010

It was good. Then it was bad.

The weekend was good. Then it was bad.

We had plans to come down and celebrate my, COUGH, COUGH, 36th birthday, GULP. How can I be heading to 40????.....Okay, back to the subject. We came down to the land of milk and honey on Friday, I was able to have a meal with my BFF, and it was a fun night!!! Saturday, I got my hair did, celebrated my birthday, hung out with my fam, an overall great day, until Saturday night. Pierce started coughing LOTS, by Sunday morning he was wheezing and having a hard time getting his breathe. Then the puking started. UGH. So, Sunday morning we were at Urgent Care, then driving home Sunday with a sick boy. It was pitiful!!! I have him home from school today, but he seems to be on the mend finally. Now we wait, and see if it makes the rounds....


My do. I believe I'm starting to resemble a soccer mom.

A little birthday celebration for a WOMAN heading to 40!!!!!Poor boy, his oxygen levels were low, we had to do breathing treatments in the office.

And you know a 6 year old is sick, when they sleep all day long. I just hate it when my kids are sick!!! I know all us moms feel that way. Hopefully this isn't a long winter with sickies.

5 comments:

Susie said...

Hope Pierce feels better soon and everyone else doesn't get it. I like the new hair do.Happy Birthday.

Jaime Mac said...

1. Love the new do. 2. Laughed out loud at all the 'cough cough' b-day references. 3. Sorry Pierce is sick! :(

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope Pierce feels better soon! :)

Tracey said...

OMW, dinner was fun. :) I'm glad you got to see me!
Sick kids are PITIFUL.
Love the new do! Waiting to see it in person TOMORROW. :) :) :)

melanie said...

goodness. seeing 36 is print does look quite old. :) see ya in a couple weeks.