Monday, November 3, 2008

My Best Friend....

....IS AWESOME!
Saturday night Tracey took me out for my birthday and what a fun night it was! We started out with dinner at one of my favorite places, Olive Garden. Then off to do my absolute favorite thing in the world, SHOP! Tracey gave me money to buy whatever I wanted, so we headed to Louisville to shop and ended up with some luck at Kohl's, and what night would be complete without dessert?!?
.
.
.
Tracey, I thank God for your friendship! You're such a blessing to me and all those around you, a great wife, mother, and friend!! Love you bunches!!!



Yummy, Olive Garden, mmm....


Hello, lover :)
"Watch out Eric, you know this is pure sexy"


"Um no, I cannot fill that out"



"If the purple one wont do it I'm sure this one will....."




Texting mama's......












BFF!!






Perfect ending to a perfect night!!










3 comments:

Tracey said...

Gin,
I believe I may have had some help in Saturday night. I think Tracey used my money to buy your gifts according to our conversation at Church. Happy B-Day!! Eric

Tracey said...

You are so sweet! It was my pleasure to treat you to a night out. I had fun and would do it again in a heartbeat. I don't know...it's a toss-up between the purple and white moo-moo! LOL
Happy Early Birthday! Hope the real day is just as fun.
T :)

Hers and His said...

Happy birthday :)