Friday, November 14, 2008

We're in Michigan

Not much blogging here lately. I actually have a lot to say and lots of pictures to post, just haven't had the time. Now we are in Michigan visiting the in-laws (Memaw and Grandpa) and hopefully I'll have some time later to update.......

Something interesting in the blog world. Through my friend Jami I've been reading a blog of someone I don't know at all (I'm sure all of us bloggers do this)
Anyways I'm stolling down the aisles of Target the other day when I see a girl I'm sure I recognize, but I'm just not sure I know. She's also starring at me, I assume thinking the same thing. Then it dawns on both of us "hey I know you, BUT yet I don't know you" then we just stood there and chatted and knew all these things about each other but had never met. It was starnge but very cool. It's neat how this blogging thing connects us to one another in ways we would never expect!! It was nice meeting you Megan.......

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

It was nice meeting you too! Hopefully we will meet again here soon! :)