Sunday, December 20, 2009

Action Packed Biddy Ball....

You wanna see some riveting basketball? Watch a group of 4 and 5 year olds play some biddy ball. Wow.

This is Pierce's second year. I gotta say, I see quite the improvement from last year!! It's so stinkin' cute. I love that he can get out there with other little kids and just play. They don't keep score, but of course he wins every game

Take a look at my little athlete.



"I'm ready to be in the game coach"
Oh yeah, I'm all rebounds, all the time

Watch me sprint down the court

I don't care that your a girl, or on my team, this ball is mine




Look at that little man ;)
Good job buddy!!!!



2 comments:

Jami said...

You are going to have to give me the dates & times, maybe we can make a game again this year.

Tracey said...

That's so cute! Levi gets to start playing soon. I'll have to bring him to a game, too!