Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve...

As I write this, we are watching It's a Wonderful Life, and the children are all "snug in their beds"

This is my absolute favorite day of the year. I love the anticipation of Christmas Eve, and then when you have children it even gets better!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL....




Our day started with some serious sledding....
He loved it!!!

This face explains what Hope thought about it. NOT A FAN.



Drying off....seriously, what a face.



My cute baby.




Mommy reading the story of Jesus' birth.




We went ahead and let the kids open their stocking tonight. Oh what fun.....


I hope everyone of you has a wonderful CHRISTmas tomorrow.




1 comment:

Tracey said...

So cool of Paul's dad to do the sledding with the tractor!!!!!!!! The snow looks beautiful!