Monday, December 7, 2009

A girl could get used to this...

I'm telling you what, I've found a new way to live. Forget this waiting on other people stuff, I'm gonna let others wait on me hand and foot. Lay on my cabana, request shrimp and pina colada's, order room service at 11pm, get massages at 2pm, oh and lay in my hot tub while drinks are served to me, yes this is my new life....

Well this was my life for a few days anyway!! We had a great trip. Mexico was a adventure. Much time was spent relaxing, but also an eye opening time for me. Shopping downtown is much different than heading to the Oxmoor Mall. Take a trip with me down memory lane....




This was the view from our room. Not too bad??
First night, getting ready to head out.

On the beach. Looks weird doesn't it?? It was all the moisture in the air, not so good for the hair.

Waiting for someone to serve me....where is my cabana boy????



Our cabana. Pool time, cabana time...repeat all day.





Water is so blue and beautiful,





Hot tub #1, with the swim up bar.




Pool option.







Or how about this one??








Didn't like that one?? Try this one....










Oh okay, how about this one??








Lovely view :)









Ahhhhh....




This is the life.








Night #2....





What is an event, without Rico singing??







Room service, just cause we could.







Oooooo, lunch at an authentic Mexican restaurant. This is not El Nopal.










Friends.







Yes, I know I need a spa treatment. Living the life, took it out of me.






Bus ride anyone??








How about some shopping??






Shopping with the best barterer.....




Last night.




My new way of life is almost over.





Rico and I.







Life is good.





Last sunrise in Mexico.




Goodbye Mexico.






























4 comments:

Tracey said...

OMG!!!!! You got such great pics! I'm so glad you had fun. I can't wait to hear all the fun details. The cabana looks awesome....how come no pics of your cabana boy??? ;)

You deserved this!!!!!!!

Hers and His said...

Glad you guys had a good time! Looks awesome :)

Jami said...

So happy for you guys! Good pics, I think anyone could get used to that lifestyle :)

Jill said...

I'm clapping my hands for you! So glad you had such a great time! :-)