Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pure mess.

It was time for the annual "Bush Christmas cookie madness"

I'm not joking when I say madness. Let me tell you we know how to make a mess when we bake, but the kids have a blast!! Pierce was excited as could be. Hope thought she was, but once she realized it was more fun to eat everything than do the work, we lost her.




Pierce set everything up for us, and kept asking me, at least 50 times, "is it time to bake yet?" Here was Hope with the one cookie she worked on...


Pierce did a great job!!! He kept telling me "we've got a lot of work to do mom" HE LOVED IT!!


So proud.


Second outfit change (she changes her clothes at least 5 times a day) She was just good for making messes on herself, and being cute of course ;)





So rotten.











Just one of his masterpieces!!! What a big boy!!!








1 comment:

Tracey said...

I just love those little sugar pies!!! Very cute pictures. Can't wait to watch them tonight. :)