Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I don't have to dream of a white Christmas...

This year, I will have a white Christmas.

We arrived in Michigan today and there was white stuff on the ground!! No sooner than we arrived, the kids were asking me "can we play outside." We loaded them up in their 95 layers, and sent them on out.

Paul's like a kid in a candy store. He hasn't been with his parents for Christmas in years......he's home.


I'm ready to go mommy!!
Little man was all about it this year. He played hard out there!!
Pierce took off, and Hope just kind of pranced around. She didn't want to get very messed up. Typical.



Of course daddy HAD to join the fun.



Look at this action shot. Pierce doing a "peter pan" onto his daddy!!



All roughed up.





Just cute.






Hope was over it, and ready to get back in and play dolls ;)








2 comments:

Jami said...

That is so awesome! Glad you made it safe, have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Jill said...

I'm so jealous! ;) And I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, too!