Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Honeybee and a Cubbie!!

So my sweet kids finished their Awana programs for the year :-)

Better yet...me and Tracey finished it for the year, HA HA!!! Shew, what a commitment!! I had Pierce in Cubbie's last year, but I didn't teach, this year we took that on, and let me tell ya', it was draining!! I know full well, that we should serve in this life, and that when we do, we are serving Jesus himself. However, teaching a room full of 3 and 4 years old's, well I might have to serve Jesus elsewhere from now on ;) Enough about me....

Pierce graduated!!! Next year he will be a Sparkie!!! And Hope I believe will be a Cubbie. Great program, I really do love it, and am proud especially of Pierce, he had to do a lot of memorizing.





My little man, ready to move on up (Tracey do you see Levi back there??)
Me and Hope on stage....yeah, she didn't cooperate, little booger ;)

Love this ;)


Yeah, I know I look goofy. Trying to convince her to sing her "happy honeybee" song. She chickened out on me. I asked her "why didn't you sing" "too many people mama"



Getting his ribbon.



So serious ;)






So, miss thang' was in a mood!! Wouldn't it be awesome if us grown-ups could get away acting like this whenever we felt like it?? HA!!
So, here's to next year (TRACEY, you can't use that baby excuse on me then ;)) Who knows, maybe I'll teach again, funny how God changes your heart about stuff, even if you do go in kicking and screaming!!!
Thanks mom and dad for coming and the pictures :)




3 comments:

Amanda Brady said...

They are too cute! So much fun. Know what you mean about the room full of 3 and 4 year olds.....I work in children's ministry - we only have kids on the weekend and I am exhausted by the end of the day on Sunday. I seriously have a lot of respect for teachers - they do it 5days a week....and then some of them come and volunteer for us on the weekend! I dont know how they do it.

Jaime Mac said...

OK, so I'm a moron & I don't know what Awana is. Is it like girl scouts or cub scouts?!
Good pics! I love how Hope went all 'diva' on you. :)

Tracey said...

Cute pics!! Ok, um, I haven't seen you sign up to teach in August. And, yes, I'm going to drag the baby thing out as long as possible!! If you sign up to teach again, I will think about it. THINK...