Monday, April 5, 2010

Havin' a party for Maggie May :)

So, Saturday was a baby shower for Miss Maggie May......

It does seem like just yesterday that I got a text in a tent that said "there's two lines, the one is light, but it's there" to which I replied "shutup" And now within a matter of weeks we will all be meeting another person to love.

The shower was fun. We all said "AWWWWWHHHH" about 8 million times, consumed enough calories to sustain us for the rest of the month, and played some pretty ridiculous games. Good times.


How cute is this cake??

Me and baby mama.
Mmmm, k. This is one of the games we played. Who can suck the apple juice down the fastest. Let me tell you all, it's DIFFICULT. I have a new appreciation for the work babies have to do.


Tracey's mama and sister :)



Isn't that bag a-dorable??





AWHHHHH :)





Angela and Jill





Two baby mama's. Korrine is expecting her THIRD BOY, let's all pray for her now.....







Me and Linda Lou Who....who by the way, won the bottle sucking contest. She's got skillz ;p



Janna and Jill, and no, they are not sisters or even related.



Robin and Angela.



Mmmm, K. No real point to this, except that I think all women should own red heels.






Here we all are (minus Robin and Tricia) Good group of gals ;)


Me and mama. I love you Tracey and I know that I will love Maggie May as well, I cannot wait to meet her.

5 comments:

Jami said...

Cute pics, I love that cake. One of this girls looks like Reba.

Tracey said...

Ahhhhh, fun post!! The shower was so much fun. I mean, who doesn't want to get together for awesome food, lots of laughs & stories, to go "Awwhhhh" 8 million times and to look at cute little girl stuff? Oh, and of course, to celebrate me!! ;)
Thanks for being a part of planning it. I heart you, too.

Jaime Mac said...

Awwhhhh, how sweet! I recognize some of those ladies from Graceland... :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i LOVE read shoes!!!

Jill said...

How fun! What great friends and a great shower!

I agree, every gal should own a pair of red shoes. FUN!