Monday, April 5, 2010

Jesus, Paul, and Jo.

"Jesus, Paul and Jo" ...sounds like some extra disciples added to the mix of the 12.....

Of course this weekend was ALL about Jesus. I love Christmas and that it's about His birth, but something about Easter seems more special to me. I guess it's the fulfilment of the promise.

So while we were celebrating the resurrection, we also celebrated Jo and Paul's lives :) Both of their birthday's are this week, so perfect time to throw a birthday par-tay while enjoying Easter. I mean how special are they??? Sharing a day with Jesus ;)



Here we are, ready for church. My mom did good, didn't she?? Remember, she bought the clothes without any input for me!!!

My little family.
Little Easter basket action.


Ridiculous smiles, but I still think they are cute.



No day is complete without this one pouting. She gets it from her dad.





Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister. Can you believe she will be 41???????




Happy Birthday Rico.






Cute stuff.








Pierce A-DORES his cousins. They rock his world.



Time for the hunt....


Yeah, he kind of demolished the competition with his little sister.





Please note the entourage following this one around. Oh, to be cute and 2 again.

So, that was our Easter. It was great to worship Jesus and be with our loved ones. Hope you had a wonderful Easter as well :)










5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i love Easter too! such a special day! it's overwhelming to me! glad you had a great day! those outfits are soooo cute! way to go mom!

Jill said...

Great pics! Lovin' the Easter outfits, too!

Jaime Mac said...

Outfits get 2 thumbs up from me. Even yours... :)

Hers and His said...

Ditto about the outfits! Too cute! Glad you had a happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! We celebrated Haley's birthday on Easter too. Love the outfits and all the cute pictures.-Jill A