Sunday, May 9, 2010

"Happy Valentines Day Mommy"

Yep, that's the greeting I was awakened to this morning, "Happy Valentines Day Mommy!!!!"
Once there was a little explanation made, I then heard "Happy Mothers Day Mommy!!!!" Who cares that it was wrong, I knew what the little sweeties meant ;)

Pierce was so sweet. He told me all day long "you don't have to do a thing today, I'll get you whatever you need" God love his little heart. He must have asked me 25 times, "you need anything mom?" Love that little guy.

Yes, this is the 5Th Mother's Day I have celebrated as a mom. I have to say each one seems to get sweeter. What a gift it is to be called "mom"


The kids made me all these things at Church today. I have a feeling I'll be keeping these forever. He offered. Hey, who was I to deny him?? Oh, and if you're wondering, yes I do feed him.





Mother's Day dinner was at Kansai. YUM. Me and my sis :)



My mom and my bro..... I feel like I should break into "Ebony and Ivory".....




Nathan and little buddy.




At this point she was still happy...






Working the chopsticks







This girl had it down, and she was digging that salad...



I mean, look at that mouth!!!






But see this fire???


That fire caused this...... and she never fully recovered.
So, after we had all eaten enough calories to sustain us for the rest of the month, we headed for some ice cream. I mean why not?? Here's my men, at their own table "the man table" as Pierce told me.



Pink ice cream, helped with the Kansai trauma.
Oh, and a little snuggle time from her Pawpaw.
Three mama's.....Thanks mom for all you've done for me through the years. You never really know what a mom does until you have your own.

So, let me end with my gifts!!! I mean those two crazy, beautiful, drive me to drink some days, I would die without them, children sitting in my lap. Best thing I've EVER been given. Happy Valentines Day everyone.....er, I mean.....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

















3 comments:

Jami said...

I love it! I was told Happy Birthday today.

Jaime Mac said...

I was seriously laughing out loud at the name of the post! Details schmetails - we knew what they meant!
Glad you had a great day!!! :)

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Too funny! I love it! Happy Mother's Day!!!