Monday, May 24, 2010

Kids never change....

Have you ever noticed that some things about kids are universal?? I mean that kids have been doing them forever, and almost all kids love to do them, it's just the life cycle of kids.

You know when it snows, all kids want to make snowmen and sled, and when it's hot, kids want to swim and play water guns. Just something I imagine kids have always and will always want to do.


I mean all kids love water stuff, right???

Right?????



OK, maybe not ALL kids, but most anyways ;)

And don't all kids love getting their parents wet??

What a great day for water fun!!




I think I know where Hope got her bawling ways, after this, I was toast and was whining all day about it ;)




6 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Jami said...

We got out Cooper's inflatblae pool I bought last year on clearance. He wanted nothing to do with it. Cried when I put him in it.

Hers and His said...

Hope is so cute! That picture is hilarious....I mean, sad :)

Jaime Mac said...

I love the one of Hope crying! I know that's bad to say - but it made me laugh... You're gonna have your work cut out for you on that one! :)

Tracey said...

Love.Hope.Crying. So cute! She's her Mommy made over!

Jill said...

Great pics! Hope crying is priceless.