Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Why did I think this was a good idea??

Okay, I will blame Alicia, Jami, and my mom.

Alicia and Jami, because I watched you guys make it look so fun and just like an infomercial, I knew that I just HAD to do that with my kids. Then my mom for buying it for my kids. So, all you guys, it's your fault that I ended up in such a mess today.


At least I had the smarts to strip em' down.
It starts innocent enough..

Then it starts taking a turn...


Then there's NO turning back.



Your children are painting each other.


It was an insane mess, but a blast!!! Thanks mom, for the paint, the kids loved it :)

7 comments:

Susie said...

Thanks Gretchen for the comment. I really enjoy spending time with my grandchildren. I am so blessed that I get the opportunity to be able to do it. Looks like you have fun with your children also. I like seeing mothers that get to stay home with there children.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!! my boys did the same thing though!! i love a good mess!! so fun!!! your welcome! :)

Jami said...

It's easy to clean up! At least they had fun and that is all that mattered.

Tracey said...

CUTE! A little creepy, but cute. :) You get the mother of the year award!

Arthur Family said...

Cute! Hope they hadfu gettng bathed afer that!

Jaime Mac said...

I love your quirky outlook on stuff. I think that's so funny. oh, wait - I know someon else who does that...
Seriously - paint all over their bodies? That's just wrong. Like the paint I saw all over Alicia's table was wrong... I hope you got the hose out...

Jill said...

Awesome! You go, momma! :)