Sunday, May 2, 2010

Who needs sunshine???

Oh dreary days...boo hoo....we need sunshine and warmth, so we can play outside.

Well according to Rico, we can play in the rain too. Say what??? And mess up my hair?? I'll pass.....



Well, look who got a big kick out of stomping around in the rain...Look how deep this is!!! They could about go swimming. Maybe you'll see us out there on rafts, with fruity drinks.
Kids loving it, mama hating it.
I'm glad Rico is here so the kids have more fun. If it were up to me, we'd stay inside and put on lip gloss and practice dance moves.

So really, who needs sunshine??

5 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Makin' lemonade outta lemons. I love it! :)

Jami said...

You guys seriously have a lake, that is awesome. I'm really surprised at Hope, way to go girl!

Arthur Family said...

awesome!

Tracey said...

That's hilarious! Yeah, thank God for Daddy's. Otherwise our kids would never have any fun! ;)

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Haha! Too funny!