Friday, May 7, 2010

Let the t-ball madness begin

So, it's that time of year again!!! T-ball!!

Pierce's first year playing was last year, and I can tell a huge difference in just one year. He doesn't need the "t" to hit the ball and he's really beginning to understand the fundamentals of the game. I'm not gonna lie....I think t-ball, or baseball, are both pretty brutal, but Pierce said he wanted to play, so if my boy wants to play, he'll play.



Ready for some action.

Look at all these little people lined up. Cute.

Praying before the game, I love that the boys take off their hats ;)










Running into home...





Oh, and just because it's my blog, and I think they are the cutest in the land ;)







6 comments:

Jami said...

T-ball brutal? Oh my Gretchen, just wait till he wants to play football.

ginmommy said...

Okay, let me explain what I mean by "brutal" Not that they are brutal to each other, but that I find any baseball sport brutal. I don't enjoy the sport in general. ;)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

so fun though! i love watching them play!! where does he play? i like that they pray before the game.

ginmommy said...

He plays at Graceland. Even though I don't enjoy baseball, I do like watching the little ones, it's always a riot ;)

Jaime Mac said...

Ginmommy-totally w/ ya on the sports thang. I don't do sports. Can't wait for the blog off on 'our favorite sports'.
Also-did you notice when they're all on the bench that they are kinda in number order? 10, 9, 8...was that planned or just a happy accident?! :)

Jill said...

Fun! My nephew is playing t-ball. I agree, it is hilarious! Love the pic of Hope and Pierce! ♥